SPECIFIC MANDATES OF THE COMMITTEE;
Oversight to the management and supervision of;
- Construction and maintenance of County roads.
- Implementation or and realization of County transport and safety policy.
- Transport and mechanical services.
- Implementation of traffic regulations Housing and energy
- Contractions of proper Storm water drainage.
- Energy reticulation and regulation.
- Building and maintenance of County government houses
(a) investigate, inquire into, and report on all matters relating to the mandate, management, activities, administration, operations and estimates of the assigned departments;
(b) study the programme and policy objectives of departments and the effectiveness of the implementation;
(c) study and review all County legislation referred to it;
(d) study, assess and analyse the relative success of the departments as measured by the results obtained as compared with their stated objectives;
(e) investigate and inquire into all matters relating to the assigned departments as they may deem necessary, and as may be referred to them by the County Assembly;
(f) to vet and report on all appointments where the Constitution or any law requires the County Assembly to approve, except those under Standing Order 198 (Committee on Appointments) ; and
(g) make reports and recommendations to the County Assembly as often as possible, including recommendation of proposed legislation.
The committee has produced the following reports:
|1.||Hon. Edwin Muriithi||Chairperson|
|2.||Hon. John Mbaka||v/Chairperson|
|3.||Hon. Maurice Macharia||Member|
|4.||Hon. Samuel Githumbu||Member|
|5.||Hon. Newton Kariuki||Member|
|6.||Hon. Anne Lily Njiru||Member|
|7.||Hon. Agnes Gakungugu||Member|
Second Assembly committee produced the following reports:
- Report- Infrastructure,county chief officer and county chief officer energy and housing
- Report of the Committee on Infrastructure, Public Works, Housing and Energy on the Progress of construction of Kibugu Road
- Report of the Committee on Infrastructure, Public Works, Housing and Energy on the Progress of construction of Kibugu Road (1)
|1.||Hon. John Ngari Mbaka||Chairperson|
|2.||Hon. Michael Njeru Kariuki||V/Chairperson|
|3.||Hon Newton Kariuki Ndwiga||Member|
|4.||Hon. Duncan Ireri Mbui||Member|
|5.||Hon Harrison Sammy Muturi||Member|
|6.||Hon. Elizabeth Ndeleve Kibai||Member|
|7.||Hon. Edith Wanjira Nyaga||Member|